Thread: I Had Someone Else - chart?

Default I Had Someone Else - chart?

I'm looking for a chart for this great tune, and haven't turned anything up yet. Does anyone know of a good source?

Default Re: I Had Someone Else - chart?

As in "I had someone else before I had you and I'll have someone after you're gone"? Hot Club of Cowtown version?

And when you say "chart" are you just looking for a chord chart over the lyrics?

I am pretty sure I have that tucked away and could dig it out for you.

PM me if so.

There is sheet music at the link below. Open the pdf link at the bottom of the page. It's for piano and uke. Even has uke chord diagrams but doesn't have the chord names unfortunately.
    http://hdl.handle.net/10315/27226

Pava S/N 21
    Calace Bowlback

As in "I had someone else before I had you and I'll have someone after you're gone"? Hot Club of Cowtown version?

And when you say "chart" are you just looking for a chord chart over the lyrics?
    Thanks, yes, that is the tune, and I'm just looking for chords over lyrics. Thought this would be an easy song to locate.

I did manage to find this and got it to Brad. I had hired John McGann to figure out the chord changes using Hot Club of Cowtown's version (I could NOT figure it out). If anyone else wants a copy of it, send me a note.