Thread: Notability for Android tablet

Default Notability for Android tablet

This morning, I saw a friend opening up a PDF music sheet, then manually write the chords on it (using finger), then save it as PDF for emailing.
    She told me the apps is called Notability (on iPAD).
    Is there an equivalent app on Android ? (open PDF , let user write stuff on it then saves back as PDF) ? And for Windows 7 ?

Default Re: Notability for Android tablet

Mobile Sheets for android will let you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by kkmm View Post
    This morning, I saw a friend opening up a PDF music sheet, then manually write the chords on it (using finger), then save it as PDF for emailing.
    She told me the apps is called Notability (on iPAD).
    Is there an equivalent app on Android ? (open PDF , let user write stuff on it then saves back as PDF) ? And for Windows 7 ?

Regarding windows 7, I don't think you want a tablet experience with that OS. On my surface tablet, the built in PDF reader (comes with windows 8.x) allows you to annotate any pdf. I have an app out in the Windows Store, winScore, that organizes PDF sheet music, and utilizes the built in Reader app to do annotation and markup.
    Girouard Custom Studio A Oval
    P.W. Crump OM-III

Regarding windows 7, I don't think you want a tablet experience with that OS
    I simply want to have "notability" feel on Windows 7, using the mouse to "write" chords or using keyboard to type in chords.
    That is: open a PDF file, more the cursor to where the chord is, then type in the chord. When all done, save back as a PDF.
    Any app like this on Android ?