Thread: The Sight Reading Factory

Default The Sight Reading Factory

Hey everyone,
    I posted about www.sightreadingfactory.com quite a while back and I see they are running a Black Friday sale for 20% off (bring the total to $28 for a year) so I figured I'd throw out another "testimonial" if you will.

I continue to find the site to be of great value. To sum up my original post, it's extremely customizable (for instance, you tell it the range of notes you want it to use (lately I've been trying to improve my reading up the neck and it's been really useful for that)). Also, you can set the level you want it to churn out the material or you can make it "Custom" (which I prefer). And then, of course, you can tell it the key, time signature, tempo and stuff you would normally expect.

I guess the only cons are that you're not going to be practicing on material you'll be bringing to the next jam session aka it's not the coolest stuff haha. However it definitely does the trick. Lastly, it doesn't have a "mandolin" setting so you have to use violin. I don't know if either of those things are even cons but I'm trying to be impartial haha.

The discount code is: SRFBF23

NFI here by the way.

Happy holidays!

2. The following members say thank you to ChrisWallace1 for this post:

Kenny