Thread: Northumberland Jam

Default Northumberland Jam

Just wanted to inform anyone in the area the there's a weekly jam in Morpeth at Bin 21 (the wine merchants) on a Thursday at 7.30pm

All types of music as long as it's acoustic. Currently we have mandolins, guitars, banjo, harmonica and lots of harmony singing. Everyone really friendly and a wide range of abilities.

If you live in the area or passing through on holiday drop in...you don't even have to be able to play. Have a glass of wine or a beer and chill out. Sing along if the spirit takes you.

Bluegrass/Americana/Folk/Country...any genre you like is welcome but 3 chords and the truth generally works best and let's everyone participate.

Default Re: Northumberland Jam

We have a similar thing in Belford. We meet in the Black Swan opposite the old Market Cross on a Tuesday night at 7.30. There's normally about 7 guitars and me with my mandolin. Must try to pop down and see you all some time.

Default Re: Northumberland Jam

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Newman View Post
    We have a similar thing in Belford. We meet in the Black Swan opposite the old Market Cross on a Tuesday night at 7.30. There's normally about 7 guitars and me with my mandolin. Must try to pop down and see you all some time.
    Hi Steve, you'd be most welcome. PM for more details and a contact number if you like

Keith