Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: An open letter to Classifieds users

Mandolin Botherer Shelagh Moore's Avatar

Default Re: An open letter to Classifieds users

I have red your letter and agree. Although I do not sell anything on your site. I do place an add for services. ie. I need someone to create Mandolin tablatures from sheet music for me. I have just donated via pay pal and will continue to do so.
    The mandolin cafe' is a very helpful site for me. I want to help keep it running.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus & Sophie View Post
    I have red your letter and agree. Although I do not sell anything on your site. I do place an add for services. ie. I need someone to create Mandolin tablatures from sheet music for me. I have just donated via pay pal and will continue to do so.
    The mandolin cafe' is a very helpful site for me. I want to help keep it running.
    Mike will do this, and he does fast and excellent. Sign up to his free monthly lessons as well. He'll even make a video for you if you need it. Check out his appearance on mandolin mondays.
    https://www.mandomike.com/
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=As0a-6txHAk

Hi Scott:
    The workman is worthy of his labor. I read your post about asking 2% from sales completed on your website and thought it was kind and at the same time quite searching. As for me I think it is only fair that you be remunerated 2%. My oh my 2% does not break the bank for anyone. I'm surprised you did not ask more. With that said, I have a flatiron mandolin in a case my entry level mandolin. very NICE AND SOUNDS GREAT. It is army navy model and made in Boseman Montana. I am thinking about selling it. If I could acquire a buyer on your web site Ill pay you 4% of the final sale price excluding shipping. If you have the time and are interested let me know. Ill post some photos and also can meet you on face facebook live and show you the instrument. THANKS FOR READING.
    tOM r s

Hi Scott,
    I just sold my mandolin but before I deleted the ad I had sent you a PayPal payment. When I deleted the ad something popped up to send you a payment for the ad but like I said I'd already sent it. Hopefully I did it right. Thanks, Debbie

6. The following members say thank you to Deblues for this post: