Thread: Pickin' In the Pines, Flagstaff Sept 16-18

Default Pickin' In the Pines, Flagstaff Sept 16-18

Hoping to catch Jerry Douglas with The Earls of Leicster Sat. afternoon, and Sam Bush that evening.

Scott

Default Re: Pickin' In the Pines, Flagstaff Sept 16-18

Plan on being there on Saturday, too.

Looking forward to the the greenery and cooler temps up there! Welcome to the Cafe Carl.

Scott

New to the group here, hello! 6th year in a row at PIP, finaly learning how to play the the mandolin got a Eastman 805D for my birthday this year (wife bought it for me from someone near Prescott, maybe I will meet you) Cant wait...going to do the Pete Wernick style clinic with Mark Miracle.....really look forward to it this year...hope to meet some of you all if I havent in the past. We will be camped in C8, C9, C10 hopefully will have some good Jams in camp. We are part of the JamPak family my son Max is 10 and we take lessons together and are in JamPak as well, feel free to come on by.

Be Well,
    Peter

Welcome to the Cafe Peter, and thanks for extending the invitation to visit your camp. Would love to get in some jamming, but we won't be camping this year,. I'll see if the Pete Wernick clinic runs during our stay.

Scott