Thread: A Very Nice Weekend!

Default A Very Nice Weekend!

I've been on the prowl for an upgrade to my Michael Kelly Solid Satin A and have had a couple of close calls on the forum, but a local (metro Portland) craigslist sale came through at a price I couldn't pass on. The original owner changed the strings and lost intonation.....badly. Three of the strings were wound backwards...so make a long story short, I landed a Kentucky KM-505 for $350. A change of strings, a very minor fret leveling, recrowning and a polish later, I am totally stoked!!

Default Re: A Very Nice Weekend!

Nice. New instruments are the best.
    Soliver arm rested and Tone-Garded Northfield Model M with D’Addario NB 11.5-41, picked with a Wegen Bluegrass 1.4

3. The following members say thank you to MediumMando5722 for this post:

===========

Default Re: A Very Nice Weekend!

Whenever somebody gets an instrument that they are stoked about, I am sincerely happy for them. To me, having a great instrument is a key inspiration to playing/practicing more, which therefore makes it a key to the improvement and joy of playing . . . . which in turn is a great inspiration to playing/practicing more, which therefore makes it a key to the improvement and joy of playing . . . which in turn is a great inspiration to playing/practicing more, which therefore makes it a key to the improvement and joy of playing . . .

You get the idea.

CONGRATULATIONS!

5. The following members say thank you to MikeZito for this post: