Thread: NOMD - Weber Sage

Default NOMD - Weber Sage

I'm curious when forum members know that FedEx will be delivering a new instrument, what's the average number of refreshes of the online tracking data?

Very excited that my Christmas present, a very good deal (in my opinion) on a Weber Sage OM from a forum member, is being delivered to my workplace today.

Default Re: NOMD - Weber Sage

Don't know about FedEx, but I had a Weber Sage probably 15 ago. I loved it and still miss it today. It was a wonderful instrument with a big sound. You'll love it too. I eventually settled on a Weber Bridger mandola, but always check out the Sages listed in the Classifieds. I assume yours was one of the two listed the past few weeks. Both looked like excellent Webers.

Blog Entries

I have been there more than several times. It seems it changes every fifth time I check it.
    A talent for trivializin' the momentous and complicatin' the obvious.

The entire staff
    funny....

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyCTA102 View Post
    Don't know about FedEx, but I had a Weber Sage probably 15 ago. I loved it and still miss it today. It was a wonderful instrument with a big sound. You'll love it too.
    Love it indeed. After playing it for about 24 hours, I'm amazed at the quality of instrument for the price. Hard to compare OM's to 'cellos, but the Sage makes me just as happy as my Gallatin 'cello at roughly 1/3 of the cost. Even had I paid new price for the Sage, I'd be happy.

It's a shame that the lower-priced instruments have been dropped from Weber's lineup.