Thread: Contact info for French luthier Jean Lacôte?

Default Contact info for French luthier Jean Lacôte?

Might any forum members have current contact info for French luthier Jean Lacôte? I would like to contact him to let him know that one of his unique creations is in good hands in the band Parsonsfield in concerts across North America. A bandmember purchased the mandolin from a Texas bluegrass artist via the Mandolin Café classifieds a couple of years ago. Fantastic mandolin! I attach a photo of the mandolin in action at the Green River Music Festival in Greenfield, Massachusetts on July 16, 2017. (Photo by Vinny Natale.) If Messier Lacôte still practices his art, I would also like to inquire about possibly making a new instrument. The email addresses that I found via a link at the Mandolin Café builders database and by google search seem to have lapsed. Thank you for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antonio_playing_Laco?te_mandolin_Green_River_16_July_2017.jpeg 
Views:	190 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	159280  

Blog Entries

Default Re: Contact info for French luthier Jean Lacôte?

You could try the web site that is linked from his Builder Database page. It's... a colorful site ala 1990s design and appears his email address is on there with the old trick you have to remove some of the text before you hit send.

http://jl-mando.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Thank you for your swift, helpful reply. Messieur Lacôte has contacted me. His correct, current email address is: <removed>

Problem solved!
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Jul-20-2017 at 8:03am. Reason: We're OK with people listing their emails on THEIR web sites, but they should not be shared here per posting guidelines

Hi , very nice to see that the mando is working fine , I'm proud to see a young player on stage with that mando
    Jean lacote ( happy builder )

Sorry about the misstep! Thanks for catching that.