Thread: Fishin' Musician Camp in Montana

Default Fishin' Musician Camp in Montana

I thought I'd let you good folks know about the Fishin' Musician Camp this coming September in SW Montana, near the border of Yellowstone National Park. It's now in it's 6th year, & held at a private guest ranch on 10,000 acres, on a bench above the Madison River and adjoining a wilderness area. Four nights and three days of music instruction in the morning and afternoons free to fish in the river, stocked trout ponds, or the mountain lakes nearby. Or just hike, paint, birdwatch or do nothing at all. After supper in the evening, the jams are a The meals are fantastic, and the camaraderie is second to none. Concentrating instruction on mandolin & guitar, this is a small camp with a few spots left. Check out www.fishingmusiccamp.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fishin.musican/ We have a blast every year with folks coming from as far away as New York and Canada. You can reach us at jqlowellmt@gmail.com
    Last edited by John Lowell; Mar-13-2018 at 11:58am. Reason: I wanted to add more info

Default Re: Fishin' Musician Camp in Montana

So it's been moved from Gil Fisher's Scuttlebut Lodge?