Thread: Driftwood Music - St Charles MO

Default Driftwood Music - St Charles MO

Just a heads up, there is a cool new instrument shop that opened in St Charles, MO a few months ago. It is part owned and run by Colin Blair who used to manage Music Folk in Webster Groves, MO.
    They have some great vintage instruments.
    When I was in there, they had 2 Harmony tenors that had been converted to octave mandolins.
    One of the best condition Gibson Army Navy mandolins that I've ever seen. Teens style DY with Great original finish and pickguard still intact.
    And a super sweet 1953 Epiphone Devon archtop guitar:
    https://reverb.com/item/11242014-epiphone-devon-1953

If you're in the area, they are worth checking out!

Default Re: Driftwood Music - St Charles MO

Quote Originally Posted by colorado_al View Post
    Just a heads up, there is a cool new instrument shop that opened in St Charles, MO a few months ago. It is part owned and run by Colin Blair who used to manage Music Folk in Webster Groves, MO.
    They have some great vintage instruments.
    When I was in there, they had 2 Harmony tenors that had been converted to octave mandolins.
    One of the best condition Gibson Army Navy mandolins that I've ever seen. Teens style DY with Great original finish and pickguard still intact.
    And a super sweet 1953 Epiphone Devon archtop guitar:
    https://reverb.com/item/11242014-epiphone-devon-1953

If you're in the area, they are worth checking out!
    Also check out the old St. Charles where Lewis and Clark visited as they left on their epic journey ! Especially during the month of December for the Christmas season !!