Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBA Fund to help fire victims who lost instruments.

Default Re: CBA Fund to help fire victims who lost instruments.

I know this does not apply to Chris Baird in Utah. He lost his whole workshop together with instruments in a wildfire blaze much earlier in June this year. His insurance did not cover all his losses.
    Nic Gellie

I would have ordered another F 5 kit. A friend asked me to build one after playing mine, but by then he had announced not making kits anymore, and taking a job with healthcare. But really, what the CBA is doing is is such a drop in the bucket, although a welcome one. Devastation on this scale I'd hard to wrap your head around. Take a situation like Chris' and multiply by many thousands, and Chris still has a house.

Still, I hope the CBA can leverage the cash with some major builders to put some decent instruments into the hands of those that lost everything.
    Silverangel A
    Arches F style kit
    1913 Gibson A-1

I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Are donations still helpful? This was such a great idea! I have a mando I gave spare.

Blog Entries

CBA has ended this campaign in an just sent out so unpinning this from the top of the General Discussions Forum.

https://www.gofundme.com/bluegrass-fire-relief