Thread: Myers Feather Mini-Mic

Default Myers Feather Mini-Mic

Just tryed out the Myers Feather Mini-Mic in live performance today. Sounds totally natural, no feedback. Very happy with the options of removing it without any mods to my mandolin. The gooseneck allows you to place the mic on a spot that sounds best. Also found out this can work on my acoustic bass and octave. Very versatile well made product! ( no financial interest).
    Teri LaMarco
    Hear my music on Spotify (and other streaming services)
    https://open.spotify.com/album/2XBuk...SV24bnkZ2uC-hw

Default Re: Myers Feather Mini-Mic

I’m happy to hear the positive feedback. A couple of weeks ago I tried using mine at a small jam with friends. It was a small rented
    space and probably way to loud so the mic was useless because of feed back. I was wondering if you had monitors facing you or just your amp behind you on your gig.

Default Re: Myers Feather Mini-Mic

Quote Originally Posted by Mtl Seán View Post
    I’m happy to hear the positive feedback. A couple of weeks ago I tried using mine at a small jam with friends. It was a small rented
    space and probably way to loud so the mic was useless because of feed back. I was wondering if you had monitors facing you or just your amp behind you on your gig.
    This was at our church, so I plugged into a LR Baggs Venue which went to sound board. I did have monitors and the volume was cranked on the Myers pre as well as volume on the Venue. Using a DI into your amp should help.
    Teri LaMarco
    Hear my music on Spotify (and other streaming services)
    https://open.spotify.com/album/2XBuk...SV24bnkZ2uC-hw