Thread: Who uses D'Addario's Humidipack? Free upgrades available

Blog Entries

Default Who uses D'Addario's Humidipack? Free upgrades available

D'Addario is offering a free upgrade to their Humidipack products. If you own one of the products shown below they say you're eligible for a free upgrade.

The old product:
    D'Addario Humidipack Upgrade

Here's the full news blast:

It’s time to reward your loyalty to Humidipak

Over the years, D'Addario Accessories has worked tremendously hard to improve our wide array of humidification products.

Since the original launch of the product, we have upgraded both the packets and the pouches (old design can be shown below). If you are a Humidipak user with the original designs, we would like to reward your loyalty with a free upgrade to the new designs.

IF YOU HAVE THE WHITE HUMIDIPAK AND/OR PLANET WAVES POUCH: fill out the form below for directions on how to receieve an upgrade of our latest Humidipak.

Please note: we are upgrading users who have the white Humidipak or old Planet Waves pouch. No upgrade will be provided for any other item.

We will not ship out any product until the white Humidipak and/or pouch is received and processed by our team. This offer ends on June 1st, 2019.
    REQUEST AN UPGRADE

The new product:
    D'Addario Humidipack Upgrade

Default Re: Who uses D'Addario's Humidipack? Free upgrades available

I received an email regarding this as part of the Player's Circle and I submitted my request. The responding email said to include the attached form with the package, but there was no form attached to the email. Hope someone from D'Addario can respond.

Default Re: Who uses D'Addario's Humidipack? Free upgrades available

Quote Originally Posted by ferrousgeek View Post
    I received an email regarding this as part of the Player's Circle and I submitted my request. The responding email said to include the attached form with the package, but there was no form attached to the email. Hope someone from D'Addario can respond.
    Never mind, figured it out.