Hi
Lots of free stuff on my site - and no, moderators, nothing for sale although I do a wee bit of teaching in the Edinburgh area. Hope that's not breaking the rules. I'll be doing some work on arranging tunes for mandolins this year and will be posting the resources - for free (note that the website is just a free google site - I ain't no corporation!

I've been looking at the Aird's Collection over recent years. I wonder if anyone else has done any work on them. I usually arrange them for mandolins, bouzoukis and guitars and they work out nicely in a class. They're usually for an intermediate level. I'll post some more on these as I experiment on my students. I'll include notation and parts and stuff. Promise, nothing for sale! Tried that: PITA

Oh, if you do have a go at any of these tunes it would be nice to hear your efforts. Just record on a phone and share to admin (on site) or to
clachanmusic-----AT-----outlook.com.

I posted a tune called 'The Old Tune' the other day. I'm sure I found it online somewhere, maybe at 'thesession', but I can't find a source. Maybe somebody knows.

www.clachanmusic.co.uk

Cheers
John