Thread: Tiny Moore Tuesday - Right or Wrong Pt. 2

Default Tiny Moore Tuesday - Right or Wrong Pt. 2

Hey folks,

I've revived Tiny Moore Tuesday posts on YouTube over the last few weeks and thought I would share with you here.

This video features the second half of Tiny's "Right or Wrong" performance from Weiser, ID in 1987. Lots of tricky right hand work in the solo (watch out for that triplet!) and plenty of good jazz mandolin voicings in the verse 2 fills section. If you would like sheet music to follow along, head over to btlmusicnotes.com/learn and download a free PDF.

If you are interested in Part 1, or the transcription I did of Tiny's playing on "I'll Have Somebody Else," head over to my YouTube Channel.

Let me know what you think and thanks for watching!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hayes Griffin For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Tiny Moore Tuesday - Right or Wrong Pt. 2

The link above doesn't seem to be working, so let's try this one!

youtu.be/QmRYo1On818

4. The following members say thank you to Hayes Griffin for this post:

Fantastic Hayes. Tiny Moore's music is so great, and you play it to perfection. I was totally unaware of Tiny Moore Tuesdays, but I'm hooked now. Please keep 'em coming and thanks so much.

Thanks so much for the kind words Dillon. Tiny Moore Tuesday has been on hiatus for a good 2 years, but I'm bringing it back for the long haul. If you have any requests, don't hesitate to tell me.

Howdy Hayes! Great to see you on the ol' inter-web. I love the idea of Tiny Moore Tuesday! There needs to be more Tiny Moore mandolin discussions plus you sound great pickin on the tele-mando. What kind of amp are you using? I got a bunch of old western swing band recordings if you're interested, just let me know! Thanks again and stay healthy on the trail! Yip!