Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tiny Moore Tuesday

Default Re: Tiny Moore Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by lowtone2 View Post
    Hayes isn't here, but it's Tuesday and this is Tiny. Awfully short, but we take what we can get, right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ughXwDu7s

- - - Updated - - -

Hayes isn't here, but it's Tuesday and this is Tiny. Awfully short, but we take what we can get, right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ughXwDu7s
    Classic video!!! Also, I'm sure some of you guys have noticed my absence in the last few weeks. I've been preparing for a move and had to rip the studio up to show the house, so no more videos for a little while at least! Plus I'm cooking up something cool with Magnus over at Mandolin Secrets, so expect a relaunch of the series sometime this spring

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hayes Griffin For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Tiny Moore Tuesday

Hey folks! I know it's been a while since I've posted here, but wanted to share a video we just released over at Mandolin Secrets.

I recently had the chance to interview legendary instructor and multi-instrumentalist Dix Bruce about the latest release from Acoustic Disc, Tiny Moore Live!

Tiny Moore Live! was recorded by Dix back in 1980 and is an extremely rare set of recordings that features swing mandolin legend Tiny Moore on electric mandolin and fiddle, backed by a traditional jazz combo (drums, bass, and piano).

By the end of the video, you’ll hear how Dix came to be involved in the recording, some insider info on the editing process with David Grisman, plus a few audio samples of the record.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hayes Griffin For This Useful Post: