Thread: Eastwood TG-150

Default Eastwood TG-150

Hello,

Received my Eastwood TG-150 a couple of days ago after waiting about 3 months I think. This is my first hollow-body style tenor or guitar for that matter. So far I really like it.

I have a Warren Ellis tenor and Model S tenor. They all are noted with nut width's of 1 5/16", but it doesn't reflect the string spacing further down the fretboard. The string spacing widens on the Warren Ellis and Model S. Also the fret markers are not consistent. I will do a video comparing the three tenors I have in the near future for anyone who is interested.

I've been taking a Neo-Soul course through Pickup Music, and am really enjoying it. Recorded a video playing the TG-150. I couldn't find any other videos other than R.J. Ronquillo on YouTube.

2. The following members say thank you to berean_315 for this post:

fox 

Default Re: Eastwood TG-150

Quote Originally Posted by berean_315 View Post
    Hello,

Received my Eastwood TG-150 a couple of days ago after waiting about 3 months I think. This is my first hollow-body style tenor or guitar for that matter. So far I really like it.

I have a Warren Ellis tenor and Model S tenor. They all are noted with nut width's of 1 5/16", but it doesn't reflect the string spacing further down the fretboard. The string spacing widens on the Warren Ellis and Model S. Also the fret markers are not consistent. I will do a video comparing the three tenors I have in the near future for anyone who is interested.

I've been taking a Neo-Soul course through Pickup Music, and am really enjoying it. Recorded a video playing the TG-150. I couldn't find any other videos other than R.J. Ronquillo on YouTube.

Very Nice!

I look forward to the next video.

Peace,
    James