Thread: “Stop Your Sobbing” Kinks Cover w/ Mandolin

Default “Stop Your Sobbing” Kinks Cover w/ Mandolin

Further adventures with me learning how to play this little fella- having so much fun! Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/yGk6uU5KmtY

Default Re: “Stop Your Sobbing” Kinks Cover w/ Mandolin

Cool. Took me awhile to figure out how many different players there are. (What is the software for these split-screen recordings anyway?).

Any moment now someone will point out that there is a topic entitled “Videos, Pictures and Soundfiles”, somewhat non-intuitively placed in the Instruments and Equipment section, which is designed as a place to post your performance recordings. But hey, I really would like to know about that software...carry on! ;/=
    2009 Eastman 505
    2011 Collings MTO GT
    2008 Toyota Sienna
    2018 Sawchyn mandola

Mandoline or Mandolin: Similar to the lute, but much less artistically valuable....for people who wish to play simple music without much trouble —The Oxford Companion to Music

Sorry about that- I’ll be sure to use that subforum in the future! I just used iMovie for the multiple videos- it’s not too complicated for me! Thanks for listening!

No criticism intended. When you take a look at that topic you will see that you can either start a new thread or add your post to the one called “Post your videos here” which is 8 jillion pages long...it’s yet another existential decision but people will watch it regardless.

Wow you can do that with plain old iMovies? Even I have managed to do some editing on that program, Ill take another look. Thanks.
    2009 Eastman 505
    2011 Collings MTO GT
    2008 Toyota Sienna
    2018 Sawchyn mandola

Mandoline or Mandolin: Similar to the lute, but much less artistically valuable....for people who wish to play simple music without much trouble —The Oxford Companion to Music