Thread: Curt Mangan GW Signature Strings question

Default Curt Mangan GW Signature Strings question

Can anyone tell me the difference between the standard monel in 11.5-40 to the Gabriel Wiseman 11.5-40 version? Are they the same? I wanted to use the code Gabriel had posted here and figure I could at least do the courtesy of ordering his set, just want to know what I am getting. Thanks!
    I should be pickin' rather than postin'

Default Re: Curt Mangan GW Signature Strings question

40 G for the signature, 41 G for the standard. Or 11 vs 11.5 and 15 vs 16???

Now I’m confused.
    Gunga......Gunga.....Gu-Lunga

Registered User Gabriel Wiseman's Avatar

Default Re: Curt Mangan GW Signature Strings question

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerGoCubs View Post
    40 G for the signature, 41 G for the standard. Or 11 vs 11.5 and 15 vs 16???

Now I’m confused.
    Howdy fellas! My Signature Monel Set are the same materials as any of their Monel sets are. As far as gauges go, My set have a 40 G and a 26 D just like a set of J74s would.... I never liked the heaver Gs or Ds myself. Now the A is a 16 and the E is 11.5 which is heaver than a j74 set would be. To me, the E and A being a little beefier makes for a little stronger tone and just seems more substantial than the thiner gauges do... just my preference...

Thanks for considering using my promo code! The code works on anything on the site so feel free to use it on anything and save yourself a few bucks... Give my signature set a spin if you like and let everyone here know what you thoughts are...

The code is "WISEMAN20" all caps if you chose to use3 it. Thanks
    Gabriel Wiseman
    https://poplme.co/pmywrpAD
    www.jtrband.com
    Curt Mangan Strings

2021 Duff 2 Point, 1947 Gibson J-50

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel Wiseman For This Useful Post: