Thread: J.L. Smith still building!

Default J.L. Smith still building!

Just wanted to post a note to wish all the folks at the Cafe', and all the electric mando. fans a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Also to let everyone know that I am still building a few instruments, although I have closed down my website due to the fact that it was no longer feasible for me to keep it. I am currently attempting to set up a facebook page with my contact info. Wish me luck on that one!
    Best Regards, John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201219_555555.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	370.9 KB 
ID:	190642  
    Last edited by jlsmandolin1952; Dec-18-2020 at 9:10pm.

Default Re: J.L. Smith still building!

Good luck although you probably don’t need it. I set up my page easily enough, Electric Mandolin on Facebook. I don’t post on it as much as I could or maybe should.
    I am building in my “spare” time. Something that seems hard to come by.
    It does seem a good way to reach people. I have friends who have built their respective businesses on the back of a good Facebook profile.

Thanks Sonic! That's great to hear. Have a great Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to you too sir.

When you get your page sorted, feel free to post on my page. I don’t have that many followers or whatever they are called. But if it gets you noticed and adds some likes you’re welcome.

5. The following members say thank you to sonic for this post:

Glad to see you are still going. If you need any help with the Facebook page then let me know. You might also consider reaching out to Martin at emando.com. He has helped me tremendously and has been willing to list some instruments for me on his site.

7. The following members say thank you to thistle3585 for this post:

Andrew, Thanks for your offer to help, and info. on Martin. I just might get in touch with him down the road. He's definitely one of the good guys, and has helped me with a few things in the past. Have a great Christmas, and I'll probably be in touch one day, if only to shoot the breeze a bit.