Thread: Ibanez AVT1NT bag question

Question Ibanez AVT1NT bag question

I am contemplating getting the Ibanez AVT1NT Artwood tenor guitar, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a gig bag that could fit it. I am in the US if that helps.

Default Re: Ibanez AVT1NT bag question

Mine fits nicely in my Road Runner KEGP30 - 3/4 size guitar gig bag.

Default Re: Ibanez AVT1NT bag question

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    Mine fits nicely in my Road Runner KEGP30 - 3/4 size guitar gig bag.
    I was looking at one of these previously. If you don't mind my asking, how do you have it tuned and how does it handle pick strumming?

Thumbs up AVT1NT question

Quote Originally Posted by subby13 View Post
    I was looking at one of these previously. If you don't mind my asking, how do you have it tuned and how does it handle pick strumming?
    Hi subby13 - sorry I never replied to your question. I just revisited the thread and saw it.

It is standard tuned CGDA. I don't break a lot of A strings and the guitar seems to like standard tuning. If my memory serves me correctly, I've never went Chicago or Irish tuning with it. Pick strumming sounds good - very solid guitar - has a lot of projection for its small size. (Be mindful there is no pickguard.) I didn't like the shape of the body at first. It grew on me and now I do enjoy playing it a lot. Love the neck.

If you want an affordable parlor size - solid topped tenor guitar, the AVT1 is a great option.

Best,
    Huck