Thread: Android phone view version of the Forum?

Default Android phone view version of the Forum?

Hi - I have laptops and a big screen Android 10 phone, with various browsers - Firefox, Firefox Focus, Dolphin, CC Cleaner. It seems like I'm only getting the Desktop version of the Forum on my phone, which is too small to read on a 6.5" screen. I assume there is a phone view version - does it require specific browers, or any features turned on or off? Thanks, Max

Default Re: Android phone view version of the Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by maxr View Post
    Hi - I have laptops and a big screen Android 10 phone, with various browsers - Firefox, Firefox Focus, Dolphin, CC Cleaner. It seems like I'm only getting the Desktop version of the Forum on my phone, which is too small to read on a 6.5" screen. I assume there is a phone view version - does it require specific browers, or any features turned on or off? Thanks, Max
    Phone, browser doesn't matter. Believe you have to manually switch to mobile. Go to the left bottom of any thread. Enlarge screen on phone and there's a box that says "mandolin" click the box and there's a drop-down menu that should say "mobile" click that and you should be there.

Wonderful - thanks!

Thanks worked for me too