Thread: Toss a Coin to Your Witcher - Bluegrass style

Default Toss a Coin to Your Witcher - Bluegrass style

Call me late to the party but I just recently discovered the Netflix series, The Witcher and since the end of the second episode, Ive had this song stuck as an earworm and the only course of action was to try and do a bluegrass mandolin rendition of it.

https://youtu.be/ChC6oK2LpoE

2008 Stem-Line Mando
    K&K Twin Internal pickup
    Amplitube Fender Amp plug-in for reverb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texas_Surfer For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Toss a Coin to Your Witcher - Bluegrass style

I like that. I watched "The Witcher" some time ago and thought it was an entertaining example of the genre. The song was pretty corny on the show as performed by the traveling minstrel, I forget his name. I think that was the idea, though. Your version is pretty cool.

Default Re: Toss a Coin to Your Witcher - Bluegrass style

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Rieter View Post
    I like that. I watched "The Witcher" some time ago and thought it was an entertaining example of the genre. The song was pretty corny on the show as performed by the traveling minstrel, I forget his name. I think that was the idea, though. Your version is pretty cool.

Thank you Sue! The show was a little confusing at first because of the different characters timelines not being explained or revealed until around the 4th episode but I like the mix of humor they throw in there. The bard, Jaskier is definitely the comic relief! I could definitely see myself being that guy wandering around with a Mandolin while others are fighting dragons and writing songs about it haha