Thread: Quick Tabledit?

Default Quick Tabledit?

I am using TEFpad on my iPad, don’t have wifi at the moment, typing this on my phone…

I’m working on entering my own arrangement of a tune, I think I’m getting along pretty good for being new at this.

Except, how do I enter an intro, the pickup notes, without using my first measure?

Default Re: Quick Tabledit?

I’m sorry but I just figured it out thanks

Tabledit sucks, big time. It is a nerd program and is not intuitive. Doing simple things are difficult. I have spend many hours just learning simple features, and as soon as I need to input something a little more advanced like triplets it just frustrates the Hell out of me. I do not have time to learn all the crap just to tab out a song. Isn't there a better program with a more intuitive graphic format interface? One that does not require a PH.D. in music or computer programming to use?

Registered User mandolin breeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerchap2 View Post
    Tabledit sucks, big time. It is a nerd program and is not intuitive. Doing simple things are difficult. I have spend many hours just learning simple features, and as soon as I need to input something a little more advanced like triplets it just frustrates the Hell out of me. I do not have time to learn all the crap just to tab out a song. Isn't there a better program with a more intuitive graphic format interface? One that does not require a PH.D. in music or computer programming to use?
    No kidding . . . probably great guts, but for years has been in need of a serious user interface upgrade. As it is, "sucks" ain't a bad description in my o

While I agree that it needs an updated, even a more intuitive interface, I still find it a pretty good piece of software. Can't complain too much about it for the price.