Thread: AVA Strings--still in business?

Default AVA Strings--still in business?

Not long ago Scott T. posted a picture of a carbon fiber bowlback made by AVA Strings. He noted that they were still in business and provided the web address (avastrings.com). I went to the website and tried to contact them (?) in a couple of different ways but never got a response. At this point, it appears that the website is down. Though I'm not on Facebook, the AVA Strings page is visible and it seems the last post was in Feb. 2020.

Anyone know if AVA Strings is till in business and how I might contact them?

Thanks for your help.

Blog Entries

Default Re: AVA Strings--still in business?

The actual statement in response to someone looking for a builder of carbon fiber mandolins was, "... appears to still be in business..." Not they are in business. Original post here. Keeping track of over 800+ builders all over the planet was never 100% accurate simply by the nature of how people behave. When that post was made a month ago you could get to the site. Whatever is going on with it now there's no telling if it'll be back online at some point or not.
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Jun-09-2021 at 7:20pm.

3. The following members say thank you to Mandolin Cafe for this post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: AVA Strings--still in business?

Also, I have the builder's email address as we've been in contact on occasion and sent him a note. If I hear back I'll post it here.

5. The following members say thank you to Mandolin Cafe for this post: