Thread: Content I've Been Missing!

Registered User Sherry Cadenhead's Avatar

Default Content I've Been Missing!

Not able to sleep this morning, I decided to wander around the Café. Among the new Forum posts was "MP3 of the Day." Now I'm kicking myself for bypassing these posts, not to mention the MP3 Library, a treasure trove of music in various genres and by various artists.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Content I've Been Missing!

It really is great. Often enough I have something from the MP3 Library playing in the background while I am on here or otherwise should be working.

Shhhhhhhhhh! We have to keep this quiet. We don't want it getting around that it is so easy to become familiar with so many players and recordings and tunes. How can we appear sophisticated if everyone knows this stuff?
    A talent for trivializin' the momentous and complicatin' the obvious.

The entire staff
    funny....

It's a great resource, but one I forget to check sometimes - thanks for the reminder

It might fun to let people know particular tracks that the mp3 library or daily tune that really grabbed us. For me it was Ashley Broder and Jamie Laval, "Paddy, Jenny and the Boys:" https://www.mandolincafe.com/mp3/mp3/broder.mp3

I always get a huge lift when they go into whatever tune it is that starts right around 4:20.

Registered User Sherry Cadenhead's Avatar

I love Radiance, today's selection. I expect it to appear in the Song of the Week group any day.