Thread: ArtistWorks 5 Day Challenge?

Default ArtistWorks 5 Day Challenge?

For the second time in a year I submitted my personal information to ArtistWorks in order to try out Mike M's "5 Day Bluegrass Challenge". Well, the only "challenge" I have received is from ArtistWonks themselves. One is supposed to receive a link to the course immediately, but I never received it. I tried again to be sure... nothing. Sent an email to AW... nothing.

As I mentioned, this is the second time I've responded to their "Challenge", but it was the same thing last time. No link, no communications, no nothing.

Hopefully the rest of The Cafe members who have signed on board for "The Challenge" have not found it nearly as challenging as I have...

Default Re: ArtistWorks 5 Day Challenge?

Hi Glassweb,

I understand you spoke with our customer support who is helping you with this. We definitely don't want you to miss out on this challenge with Mike! Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

I have signed up for this challenge as well; two different times; to date, I have received nothing?
    Thanks for your support?

Hi northfolk,

Sorry to hear this. Please reach out to info@artistworks.com so they can help you. They are alerted that you will reach out.

Did you look on the Promotions tab of your inbox for the email (if you are using gmail)?

Hi Glassweb,

I believe our customer support team has resolved this issue for you. I hope you enjoy the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistWorks View Post
    Hi Glassweb,

I understand you spoke with our customer support who is helping you with this. We definitely don't want you to miss out on this challenge with Mike! Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!
    This is ridiculous... I have received ZERO communications from you folks.

7. The following members say thank you to Glassweb for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistWorks View Post
    Hi Glassweb,

I believe our customer support team has resolved this issue for you. I hope you enjoy the challenge!

And this is even more ridiculous if that's possible... I have received no contact from ArtistWorks or their "support team" and nothing has been resolved.

Are you guys for real?!?

9. The following members say thank you to Glassweb for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Glassweb View Post
    And this is even more ridiculous if that's possible... I have received no contact from ArtistWorks or their "support team" and nothing has been resolved.

Are you guys for real?!?
    I've just private messaged you. Thanks!
    Last edited by ArtistWorks; Jul-27-2021 at 12:41pm.

I have received the private message and I have checked my settings and allowed promotions in my gmail account. However I have still not been able to access the link to The Challenge. Perhaps you can just PM me a URL that I can just type in and access this promotion. I must say that I have never had any such challenges in accessing anything off the internet. So either I'm a complete moron (always possible) or my MacBook is overly finicky or, perhaps, you folks might rethink or reconfigure access to your offerings. If I were signing up for an actual lesson course and couldn't access them through the site it would be pretty frustrating. Just sayin'...

Thanks Glassweb for your feedback! I'll pass it on. Currently there is a lot of finicky-ness in the email world but in any event, I'll reach out and get you that link. Cheers!

So, if anyone else has trouble accessing their Mike Marshall 5-Day Challenge, the most common issues we see with not receiving the emails are:

1. Check your Promotions tab if you are using gmail or an email client that creates tabs separating your emails

2. White list our email so your email provider allows it into your inbox (our email: learnmusic@artistworks.com)

How to whitelist an email

Or, reach out to us at info@artistworks.com.

I hope this helps. We definitely want you to access our free content and enjoy a taste of Mike Marshall and the other teachers at ArtistWorks!

Thank you!

Every day is a gift. Sheila Lagrand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northfolk View Post
    I have signed up for this challenge as well; two different times; to date, I have received nothing?
    I had the same problem when I tried once before to sign up for a 5-day offering at ArtistWorks. I checked tabs, spam, all the usual suspects at that time and found nothing. I just moved on. You and Glassweb have more patience/persistence than I have.
    Phoebe, my 2021 Collings MT mandolin
    Dolly, my 2021 Ibanez M522 mandolin
    Louise, my 193x SS Maxwell mandolin
    Fiona, My 2021 GSM guitar-bodied octave resonator mandolin
    Charlotte, my 2016 Eastman MDO 305 octave mandolin
    And Giuliana, my 2002 Hans Schuster 505 violin, Nehenehe, my 2021 Aklot concert ukulele,
    Annie, my 2022 Guild M-140 guitar, Joni, my 1963 Harmony 1215 Archtone archtop guitar,
    Yoko, my ca. 1963 Yamaha Dynamic No.15 guitar, and Rich, my 1959 husband.

Maybe the challenge is to see if you'll keep trying for 5 days.
    2010 Heiden A5, 2020 Pomeroy oval A, 2013 Kentucky KM1000 F5, 2012 Girouard A Mandola w ff holes, 2001 Old Wave A oval octave
    http://HillbillyChamberMusic.bandcamp.com
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/@hillbillychambermusic

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Don Grieser For This Useful Post:

Artist Works has been very helpful in trying to solve the problem, but we couldn't solve it and I got too stressed out.

I'll just play my mandolin and challenge myself.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glassweb For This Useful Post:

I will just chime in to say I haven't tried this challenge deal but I have never had trouble that wasn't quickly and easily resolved with using AW as a member with Mike Marshall and various other additional classes for the last 5 years or so for whatever that is worth if you are considering a membership.
    Drew
    2020 Northfield 4th Gen F5
    2022 Northfield NFS-F5E
    2019 Northfield Flat Top Octave
    2021 Gold Tone Mando Cello
    https://www.instagram.com/pilotdrew85

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drew Egerton For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Glassweb View Post
    Artist Works has been very helpful in trying to solve the problem, but we couldn't solve it and I got too stressed out.

I'll just play my mandolin and challenge myself.

And that's what's important. Cheers!

22. The following members say thank you to ArtistWorks for this post: