Thread: Thinking of swapping my Gibson F2 for a Vintage Gibson Acoustic

Default Thinking of swapping my Gibson F2 for a Vintage Gibson Acoustic

I recently picked up 1920 ish F2 and I’m not sure mandolin is for me ( I should probably stick with guitar ). Anyone out there with an old Gibson or Martin Acoustic Guitar that would be interested in talking about a trade ?? If so shoot me a text or give me a call for pics and details. 314-230-6528.
    Thanks Phil

P.S. if I posted this in the wrong location hopefully the moderators can fix it !
    Last edited by phil munsterman; Sep-07-2021 at 6:58pm.

Professional Dreamer journeybear's Avatar
    Northeastern South Carolina, west of North Carolina
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thinking of swapping my Gibson F2 for a Vintage Gibson Acoust

There's a Trades section in the Classified. But while you're here, I'll just say you've got what is probably an excellent mandolin there, and you might want to consider hanging onto it for a bit and see how it goes with it. Who knows? Could be just the thing for you.
    But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller

Furthering Mandolin Consciousness

Finders Keepers, my duo with the astoundingly talented and versatile Patti Rothberg. Our EP is finally done, and available! PM me, while they last!

As journeybear noted moderators will close down this thread. Post an ad either in the Trades section or just in the Mandolin section and indicate that you would consider a trade. That will open up the market for you since someone might not have a vintage guitar but have the cash offer fir you to buy one. And don’t forget to donate something to The Cafe if whatever transaction goes through.
    Jim

My Stream on Soundcloud
    Facebook
    19th Century Tunes
    Playing lately:
    1924 Gibson A4 - 2018 Campanella A-5 - 2007 Brentrup A4C - 1915 Frank Merwin Ashley violin - Huss & Dalton DS - 1923 Gibson A2 black snakehead - '83 Flatiron A5-2 - 1939 Gibson L-00 - 1936 Epiphone Deluxe - 1928 Gibson L-5 - ca. 1890s Fairbanks Senator Banjo - ca. 1923 Vega Style M tenor banjo - ca. 1920 Weymann Style 25 Mandolin-Banjo - National RM-1

Thanks for the advice. I’ll repost this soon in the appropriate section. Phil

Just listed it in the classifieds. Thanks