Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruhland A5

Default Re: Ruhland A5

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roberts View Post
    Matt has information on his website regarding orders, selling directly to individuals versus shops, etc., that might interest you Mandobar:

https://www.ruhlandmandolins.com/lin...--contact.html
    Believe me, Jim. I’ve been on his website.
    "your posts ... very VERY opinionated ...basing your opinion/recommendations ... pot calling ...kettle... black...sarcasm...comment ...unwarranted...unnecessary...."

Quote Originally Posted by Mandobar View Post
    This is from Greg Boyd’s ad here, in the Classifieds:

“Matt is in high demand, and his mandolins are booked 6 months to a year or more in advance.

We have availability in Spring of 2022 for an A style, and in Fall 2022 we have openings for two more.”
    Greg Boyd's has pulled that from their website and the classifieds sometime very recently.
    Ruhland #41
    My unnamed build #1
    Various other stringed and percussion tools

Quote Originally Posted by Willem View Post
    Greg Boyd's has pulled that from their website and the classifieds sometime very recently.
    I copied that this morning. They pulled the ad after I contacted them concerning pricing and availability.

I’m on my third decade of buying, selling instruments. I have to say, very little shocks me anymore.
    "your posts ... very VERY opinionated ...basing your opinion/recommendations ... pot calling ...kettle... black...sarcasm...comment ...unwarranted...unnecessary...."

4. The following members say thank you to Mandobar for this post:

Willem 

According to the email I got from Greg Boyd's Matt is only taking direct orders. Boyd is no longer involved.