Thread: Warren Ellis Tenor Guitar Country of Origin

Default Warren Ellis Tenor Guitar Country of Origin

Has anyone recently purchased a Warren Ellis tenor guitar? My Warren Ellis tenor guitar was made in Korea. The quality of my guitar is really good. Later Eastwood started making the Warren Ellis tenor guitar in China. Reportedly the quality of the Chinese built guitars was poor.

Someone on Craigslist is advertising a Warren Ellis single pickup tenor guitar that they said they purchased a year ago. The guitar has all four tuners on the same side of the headstock. The serial number is WI20020439 and it looks like it says "Made in Indonesia" underneath the serial number. The letters are small so it's hard to make out the words, but the word after "Made in" is definitely longer than "China" or "Korea". I'm also thinking the "I" in the serial number might stand for Indonesia.

I own guitars that were made in Indonesia and the quality is as good as my guitar that was made in Korea. If Eastwood is making the Warren Ellis tenor guitars in Indonesia now I might consider buying another one. Does anyone have any information on where the Warren Ellis guitars are being made now?
    Blueridge BR-60T Tenor Guitar
    Eastwood Warren Ellis 2P Tenor Guitar

Default Re: Warren Ellis Tenor Guitar Country of Origin

The Warren Ellis tenors are now manufactured in Indonesia

3. The following members say thank you to Eastwood Guitars for this post: