Thread: Mandolin Mastery webinar this Sat.

Default Mandolin Mastery webinar this Sat.

I'd like to invite my fellow jazz mandolinists to a free live training this Sat: "Your Roadmap to Mandolin Mastery" this Saturday 9am Pacific, 12 noon Eastern time.

The Zoom call includes a live presentation of my 90-minute seminar on practice strategies and overcoming common obstacles to your success. And it ends with a 30-minute live Q&A with me. Please come and ask me anything!

I hope you can make it Sat noon Eastern, 9am Pacific. I appreciate Scott listing this in the workshop section as well.

Best wishes,
    Tim Connell
    Tim Connell
    Portland, Oregon
    www.timsmandolessons.com

Default Re: Mandolin Mastery webinar this Sat.

Good morning Tim -

This looks like fun. What level of mandolin player is this geared towards? I’ve only been serious about the mandolin for the last few years and still consider myself pretty limited, although I’ve been playing fingerstyle guitar for (gulp) over 50 years now. I would like to acquire some jazz and swing chops, since I’m not really interested in BG. Mostly I’ve been playing Irish and traditional fiddle tunes.

Thanks, - Denis

Default Re: Mandolin Mastery webinar this Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis Kearns View Post
    Good morning Tim -

This looks like fun. What level of mandolin player is this geared towards? I’ve only been serious about the mandolin for the last few years and still consider myself pretty limited, although I’ve been playing fingerstyle guitar for (gulp) over 50 years now. I would like to acquire some jazz and swing chops, since I’m not really interested in BG. Mostly I’ve been playing Irish and traditional fiddle tunes.

Thanks, - Denis
    For all levels, Denis, thanks. I hope you can make it!
    Tim Connell
    Tim Connell
    Portland, Oregon
    www.timsmandolessons.com