Thread: Ron Cole-Prayers Please!

Default Ron Cole-Prayers Please!

Received some heart breaking news from Ron Cole. Please pray for him as he was diagnosed with cancer. Ron is an incredible guy! I have known him for years and he has always been a first class person and has been great to me! He builds great sounding mandolins and he recently installed a new fretboard, new nut and a new bridge on my 1924 Gibson Snakehead A Junior and he did it for a very affordable price, much lower than anyone else, because again he is a wonderful guy!

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Pray that God will heal him and take away the awful cancer! I am sure messages of encouragement to him will be greatly appreciated!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MandoMan1 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: Ron Cole-Prayers Please!

Prayers sent. It's an awful diagnosis but they've come a long way with new treatments. I will keep him in my prayers.
    Girouard Concert A5
    Girouard Custom A4
    Nordwall Cittern
    Barbi Mandola
    Crump OM-1s Octave
    www.singletonstreet.com

Blog Entries

He'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well! Cancer is awful, its taken a load of my family members, my Ma is a two rare type cancer survivor, but all the treatments really ruined her. Since last Feb. my Stepdad has been battling pancreatic cancer. It's rough stuff that more than likely there is a plant somewhere that'll cure it!

Prayers said for Ron and his family!

Quote Originally Posted by William Smith View Post
    He'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well! Cancer is awful, its taken a load of my family members, my Ma is a two rare type cancer survivor, but all the treatments really ruined her. Since last Feb. my Stepdad has been battling pancreatic cancer. It's rough stuff that more than likely there is a plant somewhere that'll cure it!
    Thank you for the prayers! So sorry to hear about your family members! Prayers for your stepdad! There is still hope! I know a guy that beat cancer twice! If I remember correctly, the great Sam Bush beat cancer too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Leyda View Post
    Prayers sent. It's an awful diagnosis but they've come a long way with new treatments. I will keep him in my prayers.
    Thank you so much! Yes sir it is amazing at the new treatments available!

Ron is an amazing gentleman and fine luthier. I was lucky to purchase an F5 from him in November and he was so helpful and encouraging. He named the mandolin "Julie" after a good friend of his, and that is what I call her. I am wishing Ron all the strength he needs to overcome this and return to health.

Prayers sent.

Knee mail sent

Thank you to everyone that is praying! Much needed!

Please continue to pray for Ron Cole!