Thread: Classified search question

Default Classified search question

Hi all, and I apologize if this has been asked or explained someplace, I did a search and was not able to find anything.

Is there a way in the classifieds to search in a price range? There are a lot of absolutely beautiful instruments there that are well beyond my means or playing and paying for. It would be nice if I could enter a price range of what I am looking for, but I don't see a way to do that (possibly I am just missing it).

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

OR, if there is a way to just list Beginner or Intermediate mandolin's that would help reduce the number of items.

Thanks,

John

Blog Entries

Default Re: Classified search question

Quote Originally Posted by kd8tzc View Post
    Hi all, and I apologize if this has been asked or explained someplace, I did a search and was not able to find anything.

Is there a way in the classifieds to search in a price range?
    No.

Price is not a requirement of an ad, plus there are ads looking for instruments (want ads), ads wanting to initiate trades, ads for lessons/camps, lost & stolen ads, sellers can have more than one instrument an ad, etc., so pricing is not part of that mix. You're actually looking for something different than what the purpose and design is. Suggest if price is the most critical information eBay or Reverb may offer that.
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; May-02-2022 at 8:45am.

Default Re: Classified search question

Okay, thanks. I will filter it down my make and model for the time being and that should help. What you said makes sense though with the other functions that the classifieds do. Thanks for your help.

4. The following members say thank you to kd8tzc for this post: