Thread: Gold Tuner Knob Screws?

Question Gold Tuner Knob Screws?

Hello!

I've been searching for some gold tuner knob screws and I haven't had luck finding any. As of right now, I'm looking for some that would fit a Grover Deluxe F style tuner -- I'll provide an image of the screw for clarity sake. Any and all information regarding this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

SCREW:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220620_212607.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	201596

Default Re: Gold Tuner Knob Screws?

I have some that might fit. I bought a few sets of gold Grover rotomatic and mini rotomatics to replace some tuning machines on a couple instruments. I put ebony buttons on them which came with matching dark colored screws so I have spare gold Grover button screws.

I think they will fit Grover 4 on a plate mandolin tuning machines as well. I'd be happy to mail a few to you no charge. You can PM me with your address if you want them.

Default Re: Gold Tuner Knob Screws?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandobart View Post
    I have some that might fit. I bought a few sets of gold Grover rotomatic and mini rotomatics to replace some tuning machines on a couple instruments. I put ebony buttons on them which came with matching dark colored screws so I have spare gold Grover button screws.

I think they will fit Grover 4 on a plate mandolin tuning machines as well. I'd be happy to mail a few to you no charge. You can PM me with your address if you want them.
    Wow thank you! I'd definitely take you up on that. I'll pm you immediately!!