Thread: Swallow Hill Fiddle Tune Ensemble - Denver

Default Swallow Hill Fiddle Tune Ensemble - Denver

I just signed up for Swallow Hill's fiddle tune ensemble on tuesday nights for the next several weeks. On the first day I will pry bring my guitar and mandolin just to see what the group needs. In my experience at swallow hill there's usually too many guitars

Looking forward to it and hoping to meet some more beginner/intermediate players I can continue to jam with. I also happen to know the teacher is a mando player.

Anyone in Denver want to join? Or just anyone in Denver (im actually in Littleton) want to jam in general? I can keep up with many tunes up to 200 bpm and then I start to fall apart!
    Arsenal:
    Turkey Creek #63 | Gibson F-5 MSC | Martin D-18 GE | Eastman E20D-tc

Default Re: Swallow Hill Fiddle Tune Ensemble - Denver

I’m in. I need something to energize my interest in playing and practicing again. Keep me posted. Dan
    Play em like you know em!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Adams View Post
    I’m in. I need something to energize my interest in playing and practicing again. Keep me posted. Dan
    You in for the fiddle tune ensemble or just some playing together sometime? If the former, I can PM you a link. I have always enjoyed the ensemble/group classes at Swallow Hill.
    Arsenal:
    Turkey Creek #63 | Gibson F-5 MSC | Martin D-18 GE | Eastman E20D-tc

Quote Originally Posted by haggardphunk View Post
    You in for the fiddle tune ensemble or just some playing together sometime? If the former, I can PM you a link. I have always enjoyed the ensemble/group classes at Swallow Hill.
    I have been playing with the Denver Mandolin Orchestra since March and its been a blast, and we normally meet at Swallow hill on sundays. I do want to start playing in other scenarios tho, so I could be down for the fiddle jam or just jamming whenever. Send over the link and I will look into it!

Ryan