Just purchased tonight a Kentucky 156 from Elderly. I have a Rogue that was sunburst, so I got the 156 because it was not sunburst but also had the same features of being solid like the 150. I got giddy and went back to look at the specs and stare it at. When I saw they were sold out. So, i must have got the last one. Thought I'd share that but also see if there were any thoughts on the 156 anyone wants to share. I saw they do set ups, so that was important to me.

Side note 1: The rogue got to sounding "Plinky" as I've heard it called and it's not solid. I've taken it and stripped it. The Rogue looks nice naked compared to what i thought it would look like. But it is like veneer underneath its sexiness. I was going to apply some heat and stain/trick it out and experiment to learn set up and such. The veneer, which I should have known, flaked up in spots on the front. Why it escaped me that it would do that I have no idea. Anyway, I'm going to try and get the Rogue back into working order, maybe do some aging to it or get a rustic look if i can. Learn some on the set up and stuff. Then use it to experiment playing on. While I wait for the Kentucky.

Sie note 2: I also Considered a built Alfanti Pango build - A style - all wood. It was mid 200$ range. I'd prob have to set it up myself. It also had Copper-Nickle frets that some said on forum boards would sound not good with steel strings. So, I looked back to the Kentucky and the setup Elderly would do and felt better about spending the extra money.

Rogue stripped if anyone wondered what it looked like without all the covering. Not as bad as I had thought it would.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63D18EAD-A627-45E1-BC7C-69BABD0DBC03.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	554.4 KB 
ID:	203766