Thread: Southern Kentucky, Lake Cumberland area

Default Southern Kentucky, Lake Cumberland area

I've been playing for years but its only been the last 6 months I've managed to stay consistent and I feel like I'm getting somewhere, slowly. However I don't have anyone to play or critique me. I'd like to get a few lessons and/or find people to play with. I'm a transplant to Somerset and don't know anyone.

Anyone out there nearby and want to give me some pointers? This would probably make me a nervous wreck the first couple times. I tend to go back a few steps when my girlfriend enters the room lol! I'm a really chill, fairly quiet, 420 friendly 40 year old.

Default Re: Southern Kentucky, Lake Cumberland area

Ugh. Nevermind. Why cant I delete this. Sheesh

Default Re: Southern Kentucky, Lake Cumberland area

Quote Originally Posted by mryanh82 View Post
    I've been playing for years but its only been the last 6 months I've managed to stay consistent and I feel like I'm getting somewhere, slowly. However I don't have anyone to play or critique me. I'd like to get a few lessons and/or find people to play with. I'm a transplant to Somerset and don't know anyone.

Anyone out there nearby and want to give me some pointers? This would probably make me a nervous wreck the first couple times. I tend to go back a few steps when my girlfriend enters the room lol! I'm a really chill, fairly quiet, 420 friendly 40 year old.
    I’m a flatpicker in etown. Lmk!