Thread: Sara & Maynard Johnson 1977 Backporch Flat picking for Mandolin

Default Sara & Maynard Johnson 1977 Backporch Flat picking for Mandolin

Hi

I hope all are keeping safe and well in these uncertain times

I have found on the web some favourable comments concerning: "Back porch Flat picking for Mandolin & Guitar"

I missed out in the ebay auction last week and see Amazon dont have copies as well. Can anyone suggest where to find a copy?

Warm regards/gary

Default Re: Sara & Maynard Johnson 1977 Backporch Flat picking for Mandol

I put the title into Google and found this. Keep googling the title everyday. Other copies will turn up.

https://reverb.com/item/21724448-bac...-rare-old-time

AbeBooks has this one:

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...22&n=200000038
    Robert Johnson's mother, describing blues musicians:
    "I never did have no trouble with him until he got big enough to be round with bigger boys and off from home. Then he used to follow all these harp blowers, mandoleen (sic) and guitar players."
    Lomax, Alan, The Land where The Blues Began, NY: Pantheon, 1993, p.14.

Thanks Ranald. Yes I had tried bookfinder.com and got no hits. Apparently some booksellers are delisting some of their titles nowadays to save money. I lie in hope

Warm regards/gary

Reverb still has it listed at the URL above (Post #2). It seems to have disappeared from the page I linked you with at AbeBooks. However, some dealers give different links for different countries , so try Abe from where you are. They claimed to have seven copies a few minutes ago, one being very cheap. Good luck.
    "I never did have no trouble with him until he got big enough to be round with bigger boys and off from home. Then he used to follow all these harp blowers, mandoleen (sic) and guitar players."

Reverb still has it listed at the URL above (Post #2). It seems to have disappeared from the page I linked you with at AbeBooks. However, some dealers have different pages for different countries , so try Abe from where you are. Abe claimed to have seven copies a few minutes ago, one being very cheap, but now I can't find them. Good luck.

OOOPS!