Thread: Article: Mandolin Camp North Registration Opens

Blog Entries

Default Article: Mandolin Camp North Registration Opens

Default Re: Article: Mandolin Camp North Registration Opens

Wow, this is going to be a tough decision for me. The teachers look awesome and it is not that far for me to travel. And I wanted to attend last year but couldn't. The tough part is I've joined the NH Fiddle Ensemble this year, and the first dress rehearsal is the same weekend (Sunday).
    "To be obsessed with the destination is to remove the focus from where you are." Philip Toshio Sudo, Zen Guitar

Default Re: Article: Mandolin Camp North Registration Opens

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Rieter View Post
    Wow, this is going to be a tough decision for me. The teachers look awesome and it is not that far for me to travel. And I wanted to attend last year but couldn't. The tough part is I've joined the NH Fiddle Ensemble this year, and the first dress rehearsal is the same weekend (Sunday).
    Friends who I haven't played with since before COVID are doing a show on May 1st, and asked me to join them. Unfortunately, I have tickets for Merlefest, which ends on April 30th. I guess we'll hope there's nothing really essential on the last day and hurry home. (But the closers the past two times were Emmylou Harris and Mavis Staples.)

A little later, the Midwest Banjo camp moved to 2 blocks up the street, and they have mandolin classes, too. (I could get my banjer out, I guess. )

D.H.

D.H.

4. The following members say thank you to Dave Hicks for this post: