Thread: classified ads "additional information" link?

Default classified ads "additional information" link?

I hope I posted this in the correct place.

When I place classified ads, I only seem to be able to post one photo.

When I look at ads from some other folks, they have a big dark "additional information" thing that I can click on to get many more photos or website links.

How do I get that for my ads?

'Apologies if this is obvious and I somehow overlooked it; thx for the help.
    www.condino.com

Crafted by hand in a workshop powered by the sun.

Blog Entries

Default Re: classified ads "additional information" link?

To get the black Additional Information button on your ad you have to enter a web address in the field noted as "Web Link (leave blank if none)" when you submit the ad--or it could be added after the fact as an edit. Adding a web link activates both the button and makes the single image allowed (it's always been just one image) on the ad to be clickable.

Default Re: classified ads "additional information" link?

I have a sort of templated web page that I insert a bunch of photos. You can link to other photo sites with your photos. Otherwise I end up sending photos to interested parties multiple times. Much better to provide them with a link.
    Jim

My Stream on Soundcloud
    Facebook
    19th Century Tunes
    Playing lately:
    1924 Gibson A4 - 2018 Campanella A-5 - 2007 Brentrup A4C - 1915 Frank Merwin Ashley violin - Huss & Dalton DS - 1923 Gibson A2 black snakehead - '83 Flatiron A5-2 - 1939 Gibson L-00 - 1936 Epiphone Deluxe - 1928 Gibson L-5 - ca. 1890s Fairbanks Senator Banjo - ca. 1923 Vega Style M tenor banjo - ca. 1920 Weymann Style 25 Mandolin-Banjo - National RM-1