Thread: "VBulletin" at top of page, instead of MandoCafe graphic

Default "VBulletin" at top of page, instead of MandoCafe graphic

Hi, folks! At the top of all my pages except for the first site page for mandolincafe.com, I have something that looks like "VBulletin" or "(checkmark)Bulletin", instead of the main Mando Cafe title and pics of mandos.

I kept assuming it was just something funky I did to my settings, but someone just mentioned seeing the same thing, so I figured I'd say something!
    ----

Playing a funky oval-hole scroll-body mandolin, several mandolins retuned to CGDA, three CGDA-tuned Flatiron mandolas, two Flatiron mandolas tuned as octave mandolins,and a six-course 25.5" scale CGDAEB-tuned Ovation Mandophone.

Love mandola?
    Join the Mandola Social Group!

Blog Entries

Default Re: "VBulletin" at top of page, instead of MandoCafe graphic

See screen shot.

On desktop computers there's a pull-down menu in the left bottom corner. Yours is set to vB4 Default Style which is why you're seeing this. Switch it to mandolin.

On a phone the same pull-down menu exist at the bottom of the page to change how the Forum is viewd, unless you're in the Default Mobile Style, in which case there is a text link to switch it to a desktop view--something some use--and in this case, again, a link at the bottom with the words "Full Site."

vB4 is vBulletin version 4, the back-end software used to run this site and this is the default software un-customized out of the box. Links to those views sometimes get in search engines and once you visit one of those pages it will stay that way until you revert back.

---------------
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	206535

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandolin Cafe For This Useful Post: