Thread: Rozini Hamilton model case

Default Rozini Hamilton model case

Hey folks - does anyone know where one might find a case that would fit the Hamilton de Holanda model Rozini bandolim? It's extra wide - about 13 inches across the bout. It didn't fit a baritone uke gig bag I got.

They appear to be out of stock on the Kalango website, and I also wasn't sure about the international shipping. Any options/ideas appreciated!

Default Re: Rozini Hamilton model case

Ethan, I’d the bandolim about the same size as the Toole mandolin? I think the Toole is about 11.5 inches across, but I think the bag it came with was a bit big, width wise. I will measure it tonight. I need to dig it out.

Most bandolims don’t fit in standard cases. I have one in one of those oddball cases from a few years ago with a window in it and Stone-something in its brand name. It was designed to fit odd instruments and came with added padding. I doubt they are still made.

Maybe a case or a gig bag for a resonator tenor banjo? Or you may have to order one from Rozini or other Brazilian company. Good luck!
    Jim

My Stream on Soundcloud
    Facebook
    19th Century Tunes
    Playing lately:
    1924 Gibson A4 - 2018 Campanella A-5 - 2007 Brentrup A4C - 1915 Frank Merwin Ashley violin - Huss & Dalton DS - 1923 Gibson A2 black snakehead - '83 Flatiron A5-2 - 1939 Gibson L-00 - 1936 Epiphone Deluxe - 1928 Gibson L-5 - ca. 1890s Fairbanks Senator Banjo - ca. 1923 Vega Style M tenor banjo - ca. 1920 Weymann Style 25 Mandolin-Banjo - National RM-1

The Blue Heron Bag that came with my Toole is only 11" wide. You might want to contact them. It would avoid the shipping and duty fees: https://www.blueheroncases.com/
    "your posts ... very VERY opinionated ...basing your opinion/recommendations ... pot calling ...kettle... black...sarcasm...comment ...unwarranted...unnecessary...."