Thread: Emory Lester Workshop in Winlock Washington

Default Emory Lester Workshop in Winlock Washington

World renowned mandolin master Emory Lester will be appearing at the Hope Grange to put on an ALL LEVEL Mandolin workshop from 1 til 4 pm. All of the private lesson slots are full (sorry, they went fast) but there is still some slots open for the mandolin workshop on Saturday. Emory will be arriving tomorrow (Friday) at about 1 pm here in Winlock and I will be putting him right to work giving private lessons.

Emory wants me to reiterate that EVERYONE is going to get a LOT out of this workshop, no matter what level. Don’t miss this great opportunity We can probably squeeze in another 5 people and then will have to cut it off. These workshops are very focused and very unlike workshops held at festivals. You spend the entire day with Emory Lester with no distractions. He will answer and demonstrate any questions you might have. Bring a recording device. (audio only)

You can hear free samples of Emory on my website at www.marvsmusic.com

Here is whats happening:

Saturday October 18, 2008

Hope Grange, 120 Antrim Road, Winlock Washington

ALL Level Mandolin Workshop 1 til 4 pm $40

Taco Feed 5 til 6:30 pm $6

Concert: Emory Lester and friends 7 pm til 9 pm $12

All proceeds go to Emory Lester (minus the taco feed which is a fund raiser for the WBO to keep bringing you these events)

I am so looking forward to this!

Contact me for more information or to get registered

360-785-4932 or marv@marvsmusic.com

Marv Sobolesky
    www.marvsmusic.com
    Last edited by Ted Eschliman; Oct-18-2008 at 4:04pm. Reason: Personal details about clinician edited for purposes of privacy.