Thread: February mando workshop in the heart of Europe

Post February mando workshop in the heart of Europe

Hello,

I would like to invite you to the mandolin workshop with Czech leading mandolin player Martin Krajicek.
    The workshop will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 14th February.

There will also be a concert of his jazzy-new acoustic band called KK band after the workshop.

Czech modern mandolin player Martin Krajicek is rightly considered as a disciple of Radim Zenkl. Martin plays acoustic & electric mandolins as well as other instruments of the mandolin family.
    Listen to his music online here.

The workshop will last from 10AM to cca 4PM.
    The workshop is designed for both beginners and skilled players. The workshop is focused on universal modern mandolin techniques that could be used in all music styles. Some special techniques (e.g. duo-style) will be also shown. Martin has lot of experience with teaching at music school in Moravia as well as at mandolin and bluegrass workshops.

The workshop fee is 250 Kc (approx. 15 USD)
    The tickets for the evening concert costs 120 CZK (approx. 6 USD)
    The workshop will be translated into English.
    Nice and inexpansive accomodation near the workshop place on request.

You can spend some nice mandolin time with us and see Prague, one of the most attractive turist places and historical towns in the world.
    Come and meet some Czech mandolin players! We are looking forward to you : -)

For registration please write to the following address - jan(dot)skovajsa(at)gmail(dot)com
    We will answer all your questions be email.

Kind regards!
    Hajd

Default Re: February mando workshop in the heart of Europe

Ach, boze! I wish that I could attend this workshop with you all! I am sure it will be a great one.

I lived in Prague for 12 years but alas, that was before I took up the mandolin and moved to Portland.

Have fun!

Scott

Default Re: February mando workshop in the heart of Europe

i am currently in prague looking for mandolin players. can anyone guide me or for performances. i will be here until the april 5th. thanks,
    stephen ruffo
    Ruffo