Thread: Widows Peak Weekend: Dekalb, IL

Blog Entries

Default Widows Peak Weekend: Dekalb, IL

Hey y'all! Any folks out there in the Northern Illinois area will be thrilled to hear about the Widows Peak weekend festival taking place in Dekalb, IL May 15th & 16th at the independent rock barn! featuring 7+ bands, plus a singer/songwriter showcase! Camping is allowed, BYOB, many fun and great pickers will be hanging out and many an impromptu fireside jam can be expected! For more info, Visit www.myspace.com/cliftonroy

formerly digger b

Default Re: Widows Peak Weekend: Dekalb, IL

and where is the rock barn? I just live up here at the north end of the county.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Widows Peak Weekend: Dekalb, IL

Hey, Tried to reply to ya earlier, didn't take. Anyhow, The rock barn is right off Annie Glidden Rd. just North of the NIU Campus. Show(s) should be a great time, Don't know what sort of night owl you are, but there'll be pickin' goin' on 'til the wee small hours of the mornin'. a couple cats from the Northern Illinois Bluegrass Assosciation will be playing as well! If yer in the area, as well, and lookin' for something to do next thursday (3/26) My band is playing at Otto's in Dekalb openin' for Backyard Tire Fire if you dig creative americana amalgamtions in your music!

Default Re: Widows Peak Weekend: Dekalb, IL

This sounds cool. How do I get tickets?