Thread: Anaheim Jam, So. Cal.

Default Anaheim Jam, So. Cal.

It is time to jam again!

March 2009 Upcoming FREE Jam

Saturday, March 28th, 2009, TLT Jam, 5 – 7 pm. Anaheim Community Center, 250 E. Center St. Anaheim. We love hammered and fretted dulcimers and all other acoustic instruments. Hope to see you THIS SATURDAY!

For more information, please call Patty at (xxx) yyy-zzzz.
    Last edited by mando.player; Mar-26-2009 at 9:50am. Reason: removed phone number

Default Re: Anaheim Jam, So. Cal.

whoops, never mind

Eddie, move that jam to Long Beach, WA this weekend and a good time would be had by all.
    Gail Hester

MMMM Gail! Paulsbo Bread...my favorite toast! I'm at work right now and I have nothing to eat...forgive me.

Say Eddie, is this jam pretty much Old Timey or is ther bluegrass as well? I love Old Timey but don't play it and that might be quite a drive for me with no bluegrass at the end of the trip.

It's pretty much Old Time and Celtic. We use the Fiddlers Fakebook and the Portland collection. Having said that, it's a circle-jam and when it's your turn you call the tune, start it off, and away we goooooo. There's a usually a Bluegrass or a pop song thrown in at some time, but I don't think it would justify a long drive... Now moving it to WA, that'd be a long drive, but well worth it...