Hello,

I am looking for a roomate to share the double room with. I am friendly 26 years old mandolin enthusiast and university student from Prague, Czech Republic, Europe.

There is $100 discount for double room at Mandolin Symposium.
The point is that you have to indicate name of your roommate on your Registration Form.
It is necessary to be registered and pay total registration by April 15, 2008 in order to have a double occupancy.

If you are interested, please let me know asap at jan(dot)skovajsa(atsign)gmail(dot)com

Jan

From Mandolin Symposium 2009 web:
"If you are attending the Symposium with another student that is a friend and you want to share a bedroom within an apartment with them, we will offer you a special double occupancy housing rate of $635 each person. Please indicate on your Registration Form that you will be sharing a Bedroom along with your roommates’ name. The Symposium will not be assigning roommates. You and your roommate will need to be registered and your total Registration paid by April 15, 2008 in order to have a double occupancy, otherwise your balance due will be the $500 and you will be assigned Single Occupancy Housing."
Source: http://www.mandolinsymposium.com/registration.htm