Thread: Ali's recent endeavors

Default Ali's recent endeavors

I didn't see such word posted elsewhere on the board, and I don't want to offer any more than Ali has in public, so click here if curious and/or interested in lending hand:
    http://www.ccccc.uk.com/

Default Re: Ali's recent endeavors

I was aware since (virtually) Day #1, as the sudden calamity struck right before Ali was about to premiere my Suite for Ali in Trossingen last Fall. We communicated regarding the necessary change of plans; I wished her all the best on her ordeal, and kept this matter to myself until now.

Indeed, dear Ali is one of those people possessed of the proverbial ability to make lemonade out of lemons. I am sure that this, like ALL her projects, will bear fruit. I stand in boundless admiration of her strength of spirit, and am proud of her for undertaking this noble endeavor. What a trooper!

All best to Ali, a larger-than-life artist AND human being.

Cheers,

Victor
    It is not man that lives but his work. (Ioannis Kapodistrias)

Wow...I'll be praying for them both...
    Chuck

Ali,

Kudos to you for your courage and outspoken generosity. Best wishes for your recovery. May music heal you.

Best,

Eric
    "The effect is pretty at first... It is disquieting to find that there are nineteen people in England who can play the mandolin; and I sincerely hope the number may not increase."

- George Bernard Shaw, Times of London, December 12, 1893

Heartfelt wishes for a quick and complete recovery. Alison has been kind and approachable, and I value the fruits of her generosity.