Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Grisman's Acoustic Oasis Web Site Launches

Default Re: David Grisman's Acoustic Oasis Web Site Launches

I’ve purchased twice from Acoustic disk/Grisman . I’ve had issues both times. The most recent time they use nugs.net, the worst experience I’ve ever had. A warning came up that the site is not safe. I contacted them, they said “oh, ignore that, it’s safe” I tried to download again, same thing, my computer blocked the site and then a time out issue, after a day of problems, I requested a refund. “We do not refund purchases” I said your site is not working properly and it’s not worth the frustration, I can’t download from the site. “Sorry you’re having problems, we do not refund” again was the reply. Three days into this the solution was override the computer and to download every one of the 52 songs one-by-one and label them myself and then load them into the music app. I will never deal with nugs.net/acoustic disc they have the worst customer service I’ve every delt with in the music download world.
    " Practice every time you get a chance." - Bill Monroe

I'm sorry you were having problems with Nugs. It took us three years to build Acoustic Oasis on their platform and it was the only game in town for us 10 years ago, when this thread began. Now we're proud to announce that Acoustic Disc is launching a completely new website on New Years Eve. All of our releases (and many other items and features) will be available digitally and the remainder of our dwindling CD inventory directly from the new site. To my knowledge the old (current) site is operating without problems. If you do have a problem please contact Webmaster@acousticdisc.com. Thanks for all your continued support through the decades and have a safe and healthy holiday season.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawg For This Useful Post:

I just ordered and downloaded five items through the new Acoustic Disc website. Two were HiDef FLAC albums. All worked like a charm with no hiccups, even with my antiquated computer and slow internet speed here in Australia. The site is cool to look at, and easy to use (modifying my orders was simple). Thanks Dawg, great music and a great start to 2021!!! Take care all.

5. The following members say thank you to Gop for this post:

DSDarr